Tuesday 19 April 2011

Compromise.

Hey you.

Just thought I'd drop by and share some wisdom with you. You get to know a little more about me and become that much wiser yourself in the process.So yeah, keep on reading as you always do.
Today's subject is going to be compromise. Lately I have been feeling less stable-more fragile.It is as if my long term values in life have taken a major blow and are on the verge of collapsing. I do not yet know what has caused this but I do my best to find out.The only good thing that has come out of it, is that nowadays I feel more prepared to face people daily. I don't avoid eye contact any more, I sometimes actually choose to sit next to people in a bus and I do not walk that fast now. In a nutshell, I am more social.
For me, changing my behaviour has always been cause and effect. I would change the way I looked, talked, laughed, even reacted, according to who I would be with. This has been something very easy for me to do, no matter how weird it sounds. I believe everyone does it every now and then, but I would become a totally different person while doing it. Have I lost my real self in the process, you ask. Had I ever found it, is my reply. Has any of us found it, or really knows himself for that matter? I sincerely doubt it. I believe life is -or at least should be- a big compromise. You give up on things to obtain other things. Literally and metaphorically. We only have that much time available to us, alas, we cannot do everything we wish.
The real question is, what are you willing to compromise in order to obtain something valuable you have found? And how easy is it to judge things and foresee the impact they have in your
life? Would I dare to pursue something uncertain and risk losing something established in it's place? I have figured out that it ultimately boils down to two things; the voice of reason within you and the voice of your emotions.

A shame they always contradict each other.

So what does a confused Bill do when facing this choice? I do not really have the answer to that, and knowing how much is at stake I think my compromise this time should be a really careful one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.uggsclearancemall.co.uk/]ugg boots[/url][/b] Contemplate it. For now simply consider my term for it if that is where you require to get started on from. What vision would a powerful creator generate? If you are a mother, you have presently birthed probably the most awesome creation which by itself will convey to you what an excellent creator you're..

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootswebsite.com/]cheap uggs[/url][/b] Created for Trim, slender supports: Glossy is unquestionably Fashion. I really haven?¡¥t witnessed just about anyone enemy juicy couture allure this distinct paradigm and all most gals should be juicy couture purses slim, rather possibly one of the most wanted overall body composition. Must you have captured discomforts to carry a single self slender, it may possibly be well truly worth paying out out a handful of large revenue to have an excellent limited leg excessive booties referred to as Upcoming Pores and skin tone plus the Correct Footwear, these are generally definitely an awesome designer method that a little young lady have to have inside their cabinet.

[b][url=http://www.uggsclearancemall.co.uk/]www.uggsclearancemall.co.uk[/url][/b] A great properties that it's possible to make investments in which might be tasteful, but common, to get experienced in to for some time. I really decide on this harm is a wonderful alternative to folks that just just is unable to stall to bookmark more than for this new Hermes Birkin Bags Balenciaga carrier in any other case Practice backpack. To uncover an form of marketplace price tag you could hope to pay for your appropriate month leasing Teach can cost all-around $40 in distinction your Balenciaga could possibly be for the sector $300 And rate! The following are everyone seems to be capable to media (nevertheless , don shoot this messenger!) .

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.com/]www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.com[/url][/b] They lasted 5 decades and counting. Purses? Target has adorable kinds or $9.ninety nine. will they final for good? No. You may also see if the CRT displays are blurry. Guaranteed, a very careful visual inspection in the machine is required. But performing this by itself can result to inaccurate results.

[b][url=http://www.uggsonsalewebsite.co.uk/]ugg boots uk[/url][/b] Our Replica purses have gotten more and more well known as girls round the environment try out to accomplish most up-to-date trend design with out paying out a large number of bucks on just one authentic designer handbag. And as reproduction bags acquire acceptance there are actually more and more on line corporations advertising designer replica purses and fake handbags. Therefore you should know that it is possible to have faith in the net reproduction bag retailer that you re getting from.

Anonymous said...

I solF my Street Smarts Marketing anF Promotions program as an E-book. This helpeF me [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
generate several thousanF in aFFitional revenue. Knowing auFience members were alreaFy interesteF in my material, I put together a special Fay oF event package with three oF my e-proFucts bunFleF together.
|
|

 
Vasilis Siouchleris

Create your badge